Saturday, February 5, 2011

I love Utah State University Institute dances!!
Last night we went to a formal girls choice dance and it was super duper fun :)  I asked Francisco Arrieta and he said yes!!  So we went to the boys room at 8 to pick them up and Fran was asleep and not ready.  We made him get up and get dressed really quick then we left for the institute.  We walked in and their was hollywood signs all over the place.  It was pretty cute.  We went to the gym and danced for a while then took a snack and water break then went to dance again!  After the dance was over we went to change into sweats so that we could play Just Dance 2 on the wii!!  I love that game so much.  My favorite dance on the game is Rasputin!!  We all get way into it and make it a lot of fun!!  All together I had a pretty fun night!!  I love college

No comments:

Post a Comment