Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pretty Much I Love My Life Right Now!!!

I am so proud of my little "brother" Richie Thomas!!  Last night he got his mission call to Bangkok Thailand!!  I am so excited for him... He is going to do great and I am going to miss him like crazy :)
  Also I love my country swing class!!  It is so AMAZING!!  Last night after we celebrated with Richie; Me, Jerr, Jenni, and Fran went dancing at the cache valley fun park...  Every Monday and Wednesday night they have country night where you can come and dance for only 4 dollars.  It was so much fun!!  Then for the last dance of the night some guy came and asked me to dance...  We danced to one and a half songs, he spun me around probably 37 times and it made me so dizzy..  He also did about 10 lift to me... Can you say SCARY!!  Ahh I just love college so much

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kenz, I love this! And I love you!! I'm glad you had me come to the Fun Park :)

    ReplyDelete